Thursday, January 4, 2018

INSPIRATION WITH CHRISSY AND ELLY





Hello Everyone Chrissy  here with you today..

I'm here today to share some inspiration by using and older and FABulous image from the SASAYAKI GLITTER STORE

This little sweetie is called VALENTINE ELLY



And who wouldn't want a heart from her..she is adorable and even though she is in love with a snail, it just goes to show how caring she is.



I just had to use my new " snail"  die and added lots of glossy accents on his shell..
Elly is all coloured up with markers.....her pot with Faber Castell pencils..

The lovely sentiment is from a clear set from my friend for Christmas and it is all lovey dovey sentiments... just right for Valentine next month....



Die cut some hanging hearts added white gel pen highlights and added the sentiment..

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by..and I will see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx