Tuesday, September 13, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEETIE!







Victoria - I've created this Christmas card using Lollypop Meg. The gingerbread house and sentiment are Peachy Keen stamps. The tree I've made myself and added pearls to it. To give the impression that the gingerbread house is in the background I've added a accordion fold and stuck the front panel to it. Which when put in a envelope will fold flat. This adds great depth and demention to the card. I hope that you like my card.



Such a beautiful project. Love all that details and the colours she has chosen for her project and what a fun shape.

Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!


Thanks for stopping by, you can also see more inspiration on our Pinterest Page


                                   and check out some fun and inspiration at our Facebook group,