Wednesday, August 3, 2016

NEW August 1ST RELEASE -SPRING AMY





Hello Everyone....

Here today to share my first of the new releases from  SASAYAKI GLITTER that was released on the 1st August..

This is SPRING AMY 



Spring Amy sitting in her garden all coloured up with Faber Castell pencils and a few markers..



I love using my new border from Marianne Creatables and added some lace behind one of them..they cut beautifully and are quite delicate.


The flowers and leaves are another new purchase [I know, I went quite silly]..and they are Marianne Craftables..cut using the DP from Nit Wits "Bonnets and Bowties"..

So there we go..I have 2 more to show you over the next few days then onto the middle of August releases...it's all go...

Not to forget to check us out on PINTEREST  



and of course FACEBOOK 





Thanks for stopping by..

luv CHRISSYxx